Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

How to counter "The 0.1sec pause glitch"

2 posters

Gå ner

How to counter "The 0.1sec pause glitch" Empty How to counter "The 0.1sec pause glitch"

Inlägg  Kingen tor jun 25, 2009 3:37 am

The 0.1sec pause glitch is the glitch where the opposing team has hold of the puck in the last seconds, and attempts to pause the game with 0.1 seconds left in the game. If they succeed at doing this, for some unknown reason the game will give you a screen where your ratings come up, as if the game ended , which it did not. If you now press A, and choose to continue the game, you will be stuck in an endless "Waiting for user" -screen. The other team wants you to do this, because when you do it, you have to quit the game to the dashboard and the other team gets a 3-0 win.

Countering the 0.1sec pause glitch
Countering this glitch is simple. When the screen with your ratings comes up, press Start - not A - and choose to quit the game in the menu. The menu will have an option of continuing the game, but ignore it. When you choose to quit the game, it will then proceed to warn you about your DNF, but you can ignore this message, too. If everybody in your team does this, you will get the win you deserve. If somebody accidentally chose to continue the game, you can try "inviting him out", which is explained thoroughly in the next part of this tutorial. This has been proven to work if one person needs to be "invited out", but I don't know what would happen if more people need to be.

"invite the others out". -This is done by inviting the other people into a "Play a Friend" -game in NHL09.
Kingen
Kingen
Medlem

Antal inlägg : 214
Spelarnamn : Ace King
Tröjnummer : 76
Position : Defender
Lag : GRSE
Registration date : 09-01-08

Till överst på sidan Gå ner

How to counter "The 0.1sec pause glitch" Empty Sv: How to counter "The 0.1sec pause glitch"

Inlägg  Kingen tor jul 16, 2009 12:43 am

Och så "0-3 glitchen". Tyvärr så verkar det krångligt att undgå denna...

The disconnection glitch (AKA The 3-0 glitch)
The disconnection glitch is a glitch where the other team appears to have quit the game, when in fact the game thinks they have not. It usually happens in the last 5 minutes of the game. This one is tricky to spot, because you can't really know if they quit the game for real, or did this glitch, because the screen that comes up is the same in both situations (A menu with a "Lost connection to the user" notification). I won't get into too much detail on how to do this, because it would be just plain dumb to tell people on how to do it.

Countering the disconnection glitch
Keep in mind, only a team with more than 2 people playing can do this glitch.

The best way to know if you got the win without exiting the game is to set up the results of EASHL to arrive in your email. You can do this in the NHL09 settings by navigating to XBox Live > My Online NHL09 > Online Settings > General Settings. When you enter your email in there, a grayed out option of "Forward end-of-game stats" will appear. Choose "Yes" and you will now receive the results of your EASHL games in your email. This is the first step of countering this glitch, knowing the result without exiting the game. When a "Lost connection to the user" -message comes up and you get an email informing you of a win, you're safe.

However, if you don't receive an email, you have fell victim to the glitch. Do not exit the game. If you're playing with more than 2 people, one can exit the game and "invite the others out". This is done by inviting the other people into a "Play a Friend" -game in NHL09. This will counter the glitch and give you the win you deserve.

If you're playing with only two people, you can try getting an outsider to "invite you out", I don't know if this works, though.
Kingen
Kingen
Medlem

Antal inlägg : 214
Spelarnamn : Ace King
Tröjnummer : 76
Position : Defender
Registration date : 09-01-08

How to counter "The 0.1sec pause glitch" Empty Sv: How to counter "The 0.1sec pause glitch"

Inlägg  HeinzHarald fre sep 11, 2009 1:08 am

Angående 0.1 så har vi precis konstaterat att så länge man är fler än 2 pers så spelar det ingen roll om man inte trycker Start. Det är bara för en person att hoppa ur och skicka invites. Ett gäng patetiska norrmän i Lekende Lett som inte kunde annat än glitchmål försökte sig på den här skiten precis.
HeinzHarald
HeinzHarald

Antal inlägg : 193
Spelarnamn : Harald Carlsson
Tröjnummer : 7
Position : Högerback
Registration date : 09-01-07

Inlägg  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Till överst på sidan

- Liknande ämnen

Behörigheter i detta forum:
Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet