Snellhest goes international

Gå ner

Snellhest goes international

Inlägg  Kingen i mån feb 16, 2009 10:55 am

Eftersom att killarna i LeR ligger många av oss varmt om hjärtat så tänkte jag att vi kunde följa deras nyhetsuppdateringar även här. Snellhest har skött rapporteringen hittills vet jag. Jag kopierar rakt av från deras sida och lägger upp här. Mycket intressant läsning hoppas vi på...

News 090215

16.02.09 0:45 by Snellhest

More games played with huge succes. Still in Div 3 but rank 3 instead of 97. witch is around 400 points earnd. had some losses today to Siberian Panthers and HC Einari. Close calls in both games. 94-7-3 and 4035 points atm. 14 wins and 2 losses today

The games themself most ended with the other team was leaving. And matches between SiP was probly the most exciting game today. Some defence miss of me and they had 3-1 lead. the sad was that we actual was pressing them the hole game. but they did good job on the counters. Same on HC Einari. Much pressure and to bad the aim was littel of in the first period when we had some clear chanses.. Well played to both the teams. Hopefully we will get ur revenge soon.

Division 2 tomorrow hopefully.
Kingen
Kingen
Medlem

Antal inlägg : 214
Spelarnamn : Ace King
Tröjnummer : 76
Position : Defender
Lag : GRSE
Registration date : 09-01-08

Användarens profil

Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Sv: Snellhest goes international

Inlägg  Kingen i tis feb 17, 2009 3:22 pm

News 090216

17.02.09 0:29 by Snellhest

Got Our 100 win today. and still climbing. Div 2 rank 85
got 103-10-3 atm with 4197 points..9-3-0 today

Got our revenge to Sip but they took us the next game.
5-3 in the first game where ghamari showed us his magic. we had the lead all the game.
second game we lost and i had a early DC.. that they took advantage on realy good good.

other games went realy well.

good games vs GRS 1-2. Very good defene play on GRS.. we could have used some more creativ play and and score
but they defended realy good. and benhard had 2 nice shots

Second game VS GRS 2-0 to us.. stilll good defence play and some badluck from GRS.
but we mangae to lure them on 2 goals. one realy awsome pass pass goal. As for GRS themself i realy thought they would take the lead.
2 shots in the post.. that i thought was going in. we usualy dont paly with 3 ppl but to GRS its an exception.

More good games vs you guys i hope.

well not much point as i hoped for this evning. Last game was a lost. The players from the other team was realy realy hard to belvie in there shoots.

Hope the patch is coming soon. Clean matches and most off all you dont have to worry about if the other team use glitches.
Kingen
Kingen
Medlem

Användarens profil

Inlägg  Kingen i sön feb 22, 2009 6:11 am

News 090221

22.02.09 3:12 by Snellhest

Finaly in Division 1.. after 14 days played we reached div 1. tons of wins and few losses made this possible. Realy got our good side out today and anililated some good teams today. good defence and awasome offensiv. The day went good till the last game when we meet some Pause glitching idiots. After 5-1 they started the glitch and even got the guts to say we paused. made the day realy annoying. eddy Mitchell team was the team that tryed the pause glitch and wanted us to leave.. we didnt and after 30 min they left. to bad the game didnt count. but atleast they didnt get us to leave the game.

even with that we had some good games vs Company of Geeks 6-1 to us in first game and 3-2 to them in second game. realy well played. we had good chances in the end but it realy wanted to go our way this last game for the night.

well now we are at Div 1 Rank 98 Points 4983 with 171-13-6
Kingen
Kingen
Medlem

Användarens profil

Inlägg  Marwin74 i mån feb 23, 2009 9:53 am

23.02.09 0:55 by Snellhest

Well today was not as usual very few games played had all wins except one vs Finnish washers that got us 1-2 but we had something that was against us.. missed way open goals that we doing goals in 95% of the time. Except that their goalie played good. and got the luck on his side. Not that we had the game or anything.. Finnish had a realy strong period of time when we had penalty that they pressured us like hell. also some defensce misses that didnt lead to goal. Both sides had good chanses to increas there scoreboard. but both team faild. stod 1-1 when its was 8.6 sec left when they scored there 2-1 goal. annoying since the attack from us before ended in a empty net miss almost.

even if we had 8 wins and only 1 loss. we did lost almost all our earnd points on that loss
well thats life but we will be back and win more.

Div 1 rank 99 points 5002 179-14-6
Marwin74
Marwin74

Antal inlägg : 86
Spelarnamn : Martin
Tröjnummer : 74
Position : Center
Registration date : 09-01-07

Användarens profil

Inlägg  Kingen i tis feb 24, 2009 6:43 pm

News 090223

23.02.09 21:51 by Snellhest

Today was a realy nice day in points aspect. and the play went smooth to. It was almost flawless defence and the scorers did there job finding the holes. we advanced realy high in position this day also. Chiimera decided to play with The Northern Stars again. hope we will meet them and have good games vs them. and hopefully if there is any playoff they can reach it. sure we aiming to but we started to late for that i belive.

Also mention that all our games today except 2 of the matches we had shootout vs the teams we played against. And to teams like Rakmacka and Flashback. And under 10 games we had 45 goals forward and 7 goals against us. so 10 straight wins and 156 points earnd. good day

Div 1 Rank 83 Points 5158 (189-14-6)
Kingen
Kingen
Medlem

Användarens profil

Inlägg  Kingen i ons feb 25, 2009 5:52 am

News 090224
24.02.09 23:46 by Snellhest

Today it was exceptional few games. we only played 3 games. Myself did go and watch Man U vs Inter. And Lytt had something to do also. the others i dont know but guess the timing was off so there was no other games then the 3 we played around 17.00. and the games gave very little point. We got 10 points in 3 wins and all of the games we had shootout.

Well we also hope the patch will be here tomorrow when we wake up. would be cool to see the changes. I cant say for sure we will start going the league rightaway. some pratctis to feel the new patch is most likely.

Div 1 rank 83 points 5168 (192-14-6)
Kingen
Kingen
Medlem

Användarens profil

Inlägg  Kingen i tor feb 26, 2009 3:17 am

News 090225

25.02.09 23:43 by Snellhest

Today we got our 200 win.. we had some great play going on tobad the other teams left before first period ended. think we ended 10 games in 2 hrs our so. most time spent in the changing room. But we are glad we got the games and finaly got the 200 win next is 300. With this wins today we advanced pretty much in the ranking also.

the sad news was the patch didnt realsed to xbox360 yet. so waked up with a little disipointed but hopefully it will be here soon.

lets see some good games tomorrow. hopefully we get some games vs top teams. to get some close matches

Div 1 rank 79 Points 5265 (205-14-6)
Kingen
Kingen
Medlem

Användarens profil

Inlägg  Kingen i fre feb 27, 2009 6:03 am

News 090226

26.02.09 23:48 by Snellhest

After a winning streak on 40 games we got a devestating loss. lost tones of points. even if the day was good 17 games 1 loss. the opponent team played ok. But we was far away from ur usualy standard in the game. Myself i played the worst game since i the club started and had devestating Overall stat. I lost my fine A i had for serverl games.
With all the games we took 7 ranks and 89 points wich isent to bad. but would had been way more if we didnt lost over 65 points in the last game.

Its always sad when the Winning streak ends but it gotta end sometime. we try again tomorrow.

And we miss realy much points to get to rank 69 but ofc we aim for that tomorrow..chase CoG and Some other top teams.

Div 1 Rank 70 Points 5354 (221-15-6)
Kingen
Kingen
Medlem

Användarens profil

Inlägg  Kingen i mån mar 02, 2009 9:41 am

News 090301

01.03.09 22:29 by Snellhest

After the weekend we havent earnd so many points. Moslty cus we lost some games to Team we should have beaten. Not that they played so impressiv good it was we that had some bad games when we didnt play on top. all of our players seeamd little out of balanced. But now on sunday we got ourself toghter and played good. I guess it was the beer from friday and saturday that made the good come out. WE had some real close fight vs TNL that they come out victorius with a close call. Our turning point in how the play started to work again was vs HC eniari. We Realy took away all there chances with awasome defence play and we got some breakaways and won with 3-0. Also had a close game vs our old team GRS. That game was a close one i could say both teams had the chance to win. but we got ourself the victory with 2-1.

even if we played pretty many games we still lost way to much points on the few losses we got one loss vs Finnish Washers - 70 points and when we got ur win over them we got 30 points. but we wont give up we continue playing after this bad period over 2 day and going out hopefully stronger and even more hard to beat.

33 games played and 4 losses with that we earnd 58 points totaly of so many games. realy takes alot if you lose some game. we are also currently aiming to beat the 70 line. and trying to get to rank 69 first then we take new directions after that.

Div 1 Rank 72 Points 5412 (248-19-6)
Kingen
Kingen
Medlem

Användarens profil

Inlägg  Kingen i tis mar 03, 2009 3:28 am

News 090303

03.03.09 1:07 by Snellhest

Today it went awsome we played great. Even if we had a loss vs Finnish washer in overtime. We probly could have won it if i had more practis on Goalie. First time i played goalie in 1 month i was realy scared but the defense made it simple for me. Finnish took the lead. but before the match was over we had 2-1 and in last period Finnish manage to score 2-2. After that we had a Breakaway. Unlucky for us our guy that got the chance had alrdy made up is mind about passing the puck and the FInnish Goalie did a Nice Desperation save. the games vs FW are always fun and a bit frustrating when there goalies usualy plays realy good. that was the only lost also.

The last game we play was the worst game i ever played and the ppl in the other team should realy consider to never ever play NHL 09 anymore.. They totaly sucked and they only did dive on the ice and didnt even try to do anything offensive or defensiv. HGz II pls play the game and try atleast do a game or quit early

We also got a Good game vs HC kebab that was ranked higher then us before the game 1 spot above. I also stood in this game and they did it hard for me. 2 goals did we let them do. witch was a cross play goals. we know they would do it but they manage to do it 2 times. Lucky we hade 3 goals and won the game with good defense. I also say that HC kebab had there chanses and had a bit of unluck and we go lady fortune on our side.

Also our former Team GRS doing Good. They are on a winning streak so watch out for them. 2 wins vs Soumi Steelers with impressiv results. they took dome some other teams thats plays well also. Keep the good work up Guys cu in div 1 again.

So with this day we manage to get 6 wins and 1 OT loss. but the points realy made it huge 99 points. its a good day and if we didnt had lost vs Finnish it would been more.

Div 1 Rank 64 Points 5511 (254-19-7)
Kingen
Kingen
Medlem

Användarens profil

Inlägg  Kingen i fre mar 06, 2009 9:35 am

News 090305

06.03.09 2:28 by Snellhest

Okay havent had time to type so much latley. will try to bring reports as often i can. Since the patch come out we have just earnd a small amount of points. due to some losses vs Northern Stars and Flashback and some other team. still have earned more point then lossed, witch feels okay.

Ill try to say what i think off the patch so far. The thing that realy disturbe the play is all the penaltys.. Sure there should be penalties for Interference. But At the Board it should be allowed more tackles if the puck is close i mean. Puck is in corner and 2 ppl chasing it that usualy happend that 1 off the chasers tackle the other in to the board. And when you do a clean hit, backing and the forwards comes to you u stay still and then take 1 step forward to knock him out.. you get Charging its freaking redicilus. The best part is that they have removed 99-glicth and ninja jump. To bad they made the goalies even worst then before.. all previuse Glitch goals works as far as i noticed. Sure some are harder to do but if you get the time you do them. the only diffrent is that the puck is not high in the goal all time when you do them. And the goalie dosent do despertaion save as much.. but they still are there. Ill think the patch have taken one good step closer to be a good game. But some things are still there to be fixed in my opinion.

hopefully we reach rank 59 tomorrow but not sure its friday and ppl might be away. but atleast at the end of the weekend we should have passed the 60 marker. we play to win and hate to lose. but for every win you get the closer you are to lose.

Also realy nice to see our Old Team doing good.. they advancing in Ranks again and hopefully they are in Div 1 again and fight togher and against us. Go GRS

Div 1 rank 63 points 5551 (275-22-7)
Kingen
Kingen
Medlem

Användarens profil

Inlägg  Kingen i tis mar 10, 2009 10:31 pm

News 090310

10.03.09 13:09 by Snellhest

We had some good and not so good games this weekend and we got a revange on NoS.
The matches is jumping up and down. Some games every shoot goes in it feels like and other matches nothing works. we had 2 losses vs Rambo HC. they played good and scored on there chanses. With good defense and a combination of we missing the goal chanses that we got. Well sometimes it just dont work. But its not a big deal we just have to keep looking forward to the next Match vs them and play little better little harder and hopefully we will go winning out of the game.

I recomend that you have Atleast superstarcard but prefer if you have legend

Our next goal is to reach top 50. we was close during this weekend but due to the losses vs RHC we took a step back. Our win ratio is 90.3% and its more than i hoped for. Also the ranking is better then we first had hoped for this early off the club. Sure we aimed high but its gone realy fast to get here. if we play well today we should be able to climbe to top 50 if we get good games and no loss. missing points to that is 114 points its not impossible but its hard.

Can Informe that GRS also is climbing in the Divisions. and playing good as usual. keep going and see you in Div 1 soon i hope.

Div 1 Rank 58 Points 5600 (298-25-7)
Kingen
Kingen
Medlem

Användarens profil

Inlägg  Kingen i ons mar 18, 2009 10:34 pm

News 090317

17.03.09 3:12 by Snellhest

Okay here we go. First of all i havent typed so much the past weeks. Where do we start.

They rest the League so ppl got chance to get to the play off, top 20 team will advance.
I must say i feel sorry for the teams that where top 20 before and havent used any cheat. but i do understand why they rested. So The best teams will be advancing high anyway? Its more the team that can play most. Sure you cant loose to much but still the more games your team do and we say winning 3/4 i belive you can pick up pretty many points even if you lose once in four times. Also the American Teams benefist this little more. Since there are more american teams in the League they probly can play with ppl in higher ranks then the European teams. This is all speculations from me. But i dont think i ever meet a American team. Maybe cuz we play on diffrent times. but also think cuz we have higher latency to eachouters.

About our play since the Reset. Well First directly after the Reset we didnt play well. we was in a bad period with realy shitty defending and our scoring didnt go well either. We still played few games each day to get hang of what we did totaly wrong. We have fixed our play most of the games now and playing realy nice. but some games we are back in the bad habits. And with the luck on our side we have manage to get some good games vs many good teams in Europe. Today we had one of our most Active gaming day in a long time think we did almost 20 games. and of thoose games it was 1 OT loss. others where wins. we Got about 400 points today its a nice amount of points. But the points are pretty easy to get. I think you gain more points now then before the reset. our lowest earnd point in 1 game today was 12 points. Usualy the points is between 15-30 atleast. what i self feel the best about today was that we stopped a Streak from Jakotichka HC ( or how they spell). they been our hardest opponent since some weeks now. and today we finaly got it togheter and punished em with a win.

When i logged off the NHL today we was in Div 1 again after the reset. we havent been there since after the reset mostly cuz we havent played enought but also since our play havent worked good. the American teams will prbly makes us go down to div 2 again since they play over the nights. but we going to chase some more points tomorrow and if we aint in div 1 we climbe back to it tomorrow

Div 1 Rank 94 Points 3074
Kingen
Kingen
Medlem

Användarens profil

Inlägg  Kingen i fre mar 20, 2009 10:04 am

News 090320

20.03.09 2:16 by Snellhest

Our team have gone thorugh a small change. The change is that Players From TNL have joind us. We do this to make a team that can produce more Games during 1 evning. Last rush to get to the play off. Well see how the play will work out so far its been good

Our play have been good today atleast. Many wins and sadly some loss, like we had vs COG. Good game it was. 3-2 to COG in overtime. we had 2-1 but in the third they got 2-2. There keeper played well and im not saying we would had won but a Manual goalie had probly stopped 2 off there goals. The defese worked realy well, except 3 times. well atleast it feelt so. we will get our revenge soon.

Div 1 Rank 83 Points 3454 (382-39-11)
Kingen
Kingen
Medlem

Användarens profil

Inlägg  Kingen i tor mar 26, 2009 8:01 am

News 090324

25.03.09 0:00 by Snellhest

Todays gaming have been good. realy good and fast passing game and easy wins. had only 1 loss and it was in Ot with a Rebound goal. Took pretty much point today 200. It was a realy good to see that we can play like we did in some games today. It maybe cuz we all wanted revenge from yesterday. Yesterday GRS finaly got there revenge with a 2-1 win. They played good but also we could had made it harder for them. Unforuntly it was 2 Defense misses that lead to GRS victory as they had a good forechecking. Our revenge will come ill promis.

Before the lost today we also was the best ranked swedish team but to the point loss of that OT loss we dropped behind CoG. We gonna catch some points tomorrow and advance in the ranking. atleast thats the plan.

Div 1 Rank 48 Points 4257
Kingen
Kingen
Medlem

Användarens profil